For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Fat Lady Sings

My daughter would get angry whenever she asked me a question and I would say..."It's not over 'til the fat lady sings." She would ask me, "What are you talking about? What fat lady?" CL is my future attorney of the house. While we were watching the Phantom for the second time, she said after seeing the actress playing Carlotta, "I now understand why you said what you said about the fat lady." Grrrreeeeaat! Sometimes she is just too smart for me and figures out things on her own. She is only 6-year's-old and I don't know how she has become obsessed with not getting fat. She said this to a friend of mine the other day and I was shocked as I try to never talk about my weight around her. Plus, she isn't bombarded with commercials at home about the insane image they try to make as the ideal woman. I wish I could figure out where this idea came into her head, but then again, like I said above, this girl can figure out things her siblings can not. She is an amazing girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment