For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, December 5, 2011

Only One Gift

My children know they can only receive one gift from Santa. VJ and LC knew right away what they wanted. I asked SJ what she wanted, but she does not get it yet. She just repeated what I asked her. Then LC chimed in and said, "She wants a little pink piggy for Christmas. She wants to be able to share it with people." My husband and I look at each other. I wanted to laugh.

"Who is she planning on sharing it with?" asked my husband.

"Oh, she is going to share it with me."

Then she worked on her younger sister and got her to say she wanted a pink piggy for Christmas. I think I will wait until I am alone with SJ to ask her what she wants. Or go with the suggestion by my son. There has been some contention in the home caused by 1 Jesse from Toy Story doll. He suggested I get SJ her own little Jesse doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment