For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Friday, December 2, 2011

Hot Hot We Got it!

Thanks to 'The Polar Express' I am being bombarded with requests for hot chocolate. I had to impose a rule that we can only drink it at night. They wanted it all the time. Even SJ was saying, "I want ha chalkit." As I am typing this post, my daughter LC says, "Mommy, can I have hot chocolate because it's night? Mommy, I'm asking you if I can have hot chocolate." I laugh and she repeats this over and over again. In case you are wondering about the time....the sun JUST set. They don't waste a second. I'm off to the kitchen now to make some hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment