For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Friday, November 11, 2011

More Faith

My daughter, LC, was sick the other day and her daddy gave her a priesthood blessing. The next day she was back to her normal self. The house is VERY quiet when she is sick. I knew she felt bad if she was not her normal talkative self, but was in bed ALL day. I was telling her she got better because of the blessing and she had great faith. She said, "Yes, I do, Mommy. I have more faith than you do."

"You're probably right because Jesus did say to be like a little child," I replied.

"Why do kids have more faith then grown-ups, Mommy?" asked VJ.

"Maybe because grown-ups are more cynical."

"What does cynical mean?" he asked.

We looked it up in the dictionary. Then had a discussion about how important it is to remain like a little child. I am very blessed to be able to be at home with them. I get to be the one answering these questions and steering them to find the answers to their questions via the scriptures, dictionary, history and other tools of education.

Now I have a question...Will I ever stopped being amazed at the questions my children ask me or even the statements they say to me? I really hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment