For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Friday, November 11, 2011

MK's Smile

It's hard for me to imagine undergoing what my baby, MK, has gone through with dealing with two surgeries at such a young age. I was expecting baby who constantly cried (I write while she is currently crying in frustration. She can't get to me in the walker. The rug is in the way.), but she surprises me by being the happiest baby I have had to date. She could be hungry and waiting for food, but still manages to smile. My friend told me she worked really hard to get that smile and she is not going to waste her beautiful mouth on frowning. It's no wonder Christ said for us to be like a little child.

No comments:

Post a Comment