For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Friday, November 11, 2011

A Child's Example

We were outside playing and LC saw a spider. She may like to play with cars and plays well with boys, but when it comes to bugs she is ALL girl. My son managed to calm her down by telling her he was there to protect her and he began to assault the bug with rocks.

He is very helpful around the house. He will see me sweeping and run to get the dust pan. He says he is striving to be more like Jesus. I know I already said this, but seriously..."What did I do to deserve such a good boy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment