For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, August 8, 2011

Ow-e's

My son had an ow-e (is this how we spell it?) on his knee. My daughter wanted to touch it and since she is in the habit of picking scabs (thanks to her older sister who taught her this) I told her, "We don't touch them we kiss them." She leaned over to kiss it. I gave her some praise and my other daughter wanting to be told she did good went over to kiss it too. My son was enjoying the attention. She leaned over to kiss it. Her face contorted into the look of disgust and she began rubbing her hand over her lips again and again while holding her look of disgust. I made sure I gave her the attention she wanted while trying to control my laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment