For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Sunday, August 7, 2011

Help Not Wanted

My mother always said, "If you want to see how a child is treated at home....watch them at play." She is correct! I see when I am doing what is right and unfortunately see what I am doing wrong (the unfortunate thing is my bad example ). To my happy surprise, my 3 oldest were playing with their Lego building toys and my 22-month-old wanted to help my 4-year-old with her Lego creation. She said, "No, no, I don't need any help. Thank you for wanting to help me. I appreciate it, but I can do this by myself right now."

It's nice to see that I am capable of being a good example. I needed to see this today....it's one of those days when you question...."Am I really a good parent?" I am glad I was smart enough to stop and pay attention or else I would have missed this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment