For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Friday, July 8, 2011

Potty Hands


I am thinking my third child is getting ready to be potty trained. My son did not flush and she decided to investigate the potty. I don't know how many times I repeat myself to a-close the potty, b-flush the toilet, c-wash their hands, d-turn out the light, and e-shut the door....it just is hard for them to do. I had her dressed and ready to go over for a play date today. I had to put her in the bath again. What is it with kids and poo?

No comments:

Post a Comment