For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Logical Reason?


At the dinner table one evening this week, my 4-year-old daughter tells me why she thinks she is constipated. I made the mistake and mentioned this word when trying to get her to eat her greens. She has not forgotten it. Plus, I can't remember the last time she even had this issue. She said, "I know why I keep getting constipated. It's because of the glass I stepped on (1 month ago) that got in my foot (removed promptly by Daddy) and it hurt me. This is why I am getting constipated." How she came to this "logical" conclusion I'd like to know. This is what I get for talking to them about such things!

No comments:

Post a Comment