For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Saturday, July 2, 2011

Back to Normal


Yes! My baby girl is back to normal. She is eating like herself. She is sleeping better and more. Today was a good day. I can not get over at how well children...well, babies...this baby, my baby, did so well after her surgery and the "setback". I am proud of her! She is such a strong child. I will never let her forget how strong she was as a baby. If she can handle what she went through in June; then she can handle ANYTHING life will throw at her in the future. It's just nice to have the CL repair surgery behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment