For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Muscles


When we got home from the hospital on Monday my 4-year-old daughter asked me why I was gone for so long. She wanted to know why Daddy had to take me and why he couldn't have taken the baby without me. I explained that I needed to be there to feed the baby. Here's what she said....

"Daddy has muscles too. They are smaller than your muscles, but maybe he could get milk to come out of them too. Maybe they will get bigger like your muscles. Then you could stay home and he can feed the baby."

I'm not sure if I should explain they are not called muscles, but she keeps talking about how her muscles will grow one day like Mommy's. Then she will feed the baby that comes out of her tummy. I don't think I want a parent with a Sunbeam to contact me if she knew the real term for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment