For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, June 20, 2011

Fashion Sense

My oldest daughter dresses herself in the most unusual ways. Here's a list of her "fashion sense":
*too many layers, for example, 3 pairs of pants
*not matching,
*trying to wear her brother's clothes-clearly not a uni-sex item
*socks and sandals on at the same time

I wonder how long this 'I don't care what I wear' attitude will last. I'm thinking once she enters school it will matter what she wears. I am going to miss her 'style'.

No comments:

Post a Comment