For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, June 20, 2011

Emotional Day

I'm trying to function today. I had a feeling I needed to take the kids to take pictures this morning at a studio. I wanted to do it last week, but it did not pan out. This will be the baby's first time out for "real" pictures...I guess the ones I have been taking are fake? ha ha ha

I'm trying to keep it together and my son start to get upset because he wants to move back to Arizona. I try to get him to explain why and all he says is that it has sidewalks. I am wondering if it was because he spoke to his grandpa yesterday or I spoke to my niece/their cousin that use to live with us. I really don't know.

I can't get him into the bath now. Ugh! It's going to be a long day and I hope I can keep from crying in front of the children. I am trusting in Heavenly Father, but sometimes I hope this feeling is not a prompting.

No comments:

Post a Comment