For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fourth Baby Pt 6


Tomorrow is June 1st and the countdown begins towards surgery day. We have her post-op surgery appointment on the 2nd and her surgery on the 22nd. My last few days of getting to see her face the way she came to me. Then it's a new face to love and cherish. I'm trusting in the Lord and trying not to lean on my own understanding. I know he will direct my paths in whatever bump life throws my way as long as I put Him first. I'm grateful and thankful for technology advancements which allow my baby to be "healed".

No comments:

Post a Comment