For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Thursday, March 3, 2011

Toilet Treasures


Got the children up early today because we had to go to my appointment. I put them in the bath and discovered a "present" in the bathroom. Last night my daughter was running around avoiding sleep. I heard her in the bathroom. I asked my husband to check it out since I was having some contractions.

He did not notice what she had done, but I found it. She put the 1/2 used roll of toilet paper in the toilet. What a treasure! Too bad it was not a roll of cash, ha ha ha. I was not happy since she has done this before and we had an issue last month (see post: Nap Time under label: Things Babies Do) with the toilet. I reminded her of what it was like for Daddy to clean it up (it was gross!! I never would be a plumber!)

No comments:

Post a Comment