For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tell a story about you and one of your grandparents.

Blog Challenge question....

Sadly, all of my grandparents were dead before I came into the world. The one person I would like to have met was my maternal grandmother. Her name was Maria. She was a twin. She and her brother were close. Her life story is amazing. She knew how to shoot a rifle and loved hunting, which was uncommon for women in those days. She was a fighter and an optimist. She could tell the time of day by looking at the sun and the stars. She was a midwife and could tell by looking at a mother what she was having and how many more days she had until delivery. I wish I had the privilege of knowing her, but I thankfully, I have the hope of knowing her one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment