For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ears


My son came over to see his new baby sister and said, "Mommy, she has hair on her ears." I laughed and told him all his sisters had that when they were babies.

"Did I have hair on my ears too?" he asked.

"No, you did not."

He got a puzzled look on his face and then smiled and said, "Oh." I wish I had asked him what he was thinking. Sometimes my children's faces make me wonder what they are thinking and wish they could have the vocabulary to express what is going on in their little brains or what they are feeling. Sadly, some grown-ups lack the capacity to do this very well too. I guess I will just have to keep wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment