For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Computer and Son


I think I am spending, well, I know I am spending too much time on facebook because now my son has been after me to let him post on people's walls. He has now sent out 3 posts. I am considering changing my name to include his. I see a new trend of him asking everyday.

Self-mastery, I am working on it. A lesson I am trying to learn everyday as I teach my children. It is scary how much your children will teach you-even without words-if you let them. I think I need to ground myself from facebook for a while, but it's how I keep in touch with my family. It's a blessing and a curse for me. Oh! He even types it by himself. I, who did not use a computer until high school, now have children using it before kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment