For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bedtime Excuses


My daughter was acting wild (as she does when she is tired and ready for bed) and I put her to bed on time. I am letting my son stay up a little bit. He and I are watching 'The Testaments: One Fold and One Shepherd'. She comes out and says, "I want to watch this movie. I won't be wild anymore."

Dad said, "That's right. You won't be wild anymore because you are going to bed."

At this point she cries hysterically and repeats, "I won't be wild anymore!"

After she calms down a bit, Dad goes into the room to talk to her. Then they both come out of the room. He says, "She is going to watch it with you." She has him wrapped around her finger. I love it! I'm glad she has such a good and loving Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment