For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baby Einstein


I put in Baby Einstein for the baby to watch (everyone is at church) while I tried to get some things done (that is if my swollen feet and legs let me). I did not realize it was scary for her. She did not like the star or the moving stuffed animals. She began to slowly back away from the computer screen until she was in another room. The funny thing is that she did not take her eyes off of the screen. I eventually had to sit with her to watch it. She was so happy I was sitting next to her she began to give me kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment