For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gums


My oldest two were sent to clean up the toys and room before bedtime. They were in the room talking, playing and doing anything BUT cleaning up. I was in another room and said, "Quit beating your gums and get to work putting your toys away."

My son came running with a smile, "You are going to give us gum to eat?"

"No, I said to quit beating your gums."

"But we don't have any gum."

"Yes, you do," I said pointing to my own gums, "right here, see."

"That's not gum!"

No comments:

Post a Comment