For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Friday, February 25, 2011

Fourth Baby Pt. 2

So, the saga continues....if it's not one thing, it's another. My due date has been all over the place and I am not really sure when she is coming. So, here I am at her mercy. I went to my appointment today. On the way out I got itchy. I have been having a rash for a while now. I showed it to my husband last night thinking it was from my clothes, but secretly worried it was from stretch marks. So, I did not even think of mentioning it to them, but since I was itching I thought I'd ask.

I told them as I was leaving about my itch and bumps...thanks to the scratching I remembered about it. Back into the exam room I went and what I thought was not a big deal turned out to be one. The rash was a result of another issue happening with my body....the liver. Ugh! This pregnancy is straining my liver?! Out came a needle, out came the blood to be rushed for testing. Time to examine you to see how far you are in the birthing process....nope, you have a ways to go. If the liver is bad....time to induce labor by various methods (moan), but we don't want to have to induce and try to let nature take it's course. Hopefully, we are at the beginning stages of this problem. We have to wait for the results of the blood work. I'll find out sometime tomorrow.

Blood work....Uric acid blood check (I know this acid issue very well. My Mom had it and it gave her gout). Watch out for changing of color to eyes-yellow and to rash-purple...call immediately if this is the case. If you are in extreme pain due to the rash, call us. I was thinking I wanted another child after this one, but I don't know anymore. Is this my body (and Heavenly Father's) way of telling me four is good enough?

2 comments:

  1. Don't get discouraged. Each pregnancy is different. I had problems early in my first pregnancy and I had problems late in my second pregnancy. However, during my third pregnancy I had no problems. Your next pregnancy could be a breeze.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete