For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Broom


Last night for FHE (Family Home Evening) our lesson was on service. This morning I tried to remind my children when they helped me they were being like Jesus and giving service.

Later in the afternoon, I came into our dining area and found my 5-year-old son sweeping the floor with the broom without being asked. I was so proud of him. I told him he was being like Jesus and thanked him for his service. After I kissed and hugged him his face beamed and he wanted to kiss me too. I know he was proud of himself too. He even got the dust pan and finished his work. I'm thankful for the FHE program and the lessons my children are learning from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment