For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Boys and Bathroom Humor


I'll never understand boys. Why do they love bathroom humor? Is it in their DNA to think it's hilarious? Not sure. My son was watching the Tigger Movie and he started laughing. He told me they said, "Dookie!" I hope I don't have to explain this one because I even feel weird typing it. Just look at the title and I am sure you can figure it out if you've never heard this word.

Anyway, he was laughing like it was the greatest joke in the world. ewww I told him I did not think they say this and to please push the movie back. I wanted to verify he heard correctly. The word was "Doohickey" and I told him he heard it wrong. He just smiled. Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment