For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Song Version According To A 4-year-old Boy


From my friend's note on facebook....


The song: We Wish You A Merry Christmas

The lyric: Good tidings we bring...

Boy's lyric: Good tithing we bring...



The song: I Belong To The Church Of Jesus Christ

The lyric: I'll follow him in faith....

Boy's lyric: I'll follow him through space....



The song: He Sent His Son

The lyric: With peace and holiness...

Boy's lyric: With peace and holy breath

No comments:

Post a Comment