For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pres. Dieter Utchdorf's Christmas 2010 Address


This year we watched the Christmas Broadcast for the first time via the Internet. It was such a nice evening. My 3-year-old daughter sat next to me as we watched it since the baby was asleep and did not dominate the area around me. Her current "I can't live without watching it" Christmas movie is The Grinch.
You can imagine her excitement when Pres. Utchdorf recited some of the words of Dr. Suess' Grinch book and then mentioned him by name. She asked me a few times if he was talking about the same Grinch she loved to watch. I wonder if she thinks there is another Grinch out there or if she had to make sure I understood what she was asking.



*If you haven't seen his address, here is the link: www.youtube.com/watch/?v=yR6fR0udsqA

No comments:

Post a Comment