For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, December 20, 2010

Moroni

I showed picture of Captain Moroni with the Title of Liberty and asked my children what they knew about this picture. They told me about the bad guys trying to take their homes and freedom, the name of the two objects Moroni was holding and Moroni's name.

My son says, "I want to have a sword like Moroni to get the bad guys."

"Me too," chimes in my daughter, "I want to see Moroni and give him a kiss. I like him. He is a good guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment