For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, October 11, 2010

New Words of the Day


So, Seasame Street has nothing on my kids for teaching us new words. My son is a master when it comes to inventing new words. Here is a sampling....


Garbonnay: I think it's a noun or maybe an adjective because they call each other it or their toys are now garbonnays.



Webeat: This is what they call our one-year-old baby girl (third child).


There are more, but I will post them as I remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment