For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Food at the Fair


Tonight we went to our county fair and what should I see in the food section for sale. If you guessed Elephant Ears; then you are the winner. I told my son and he was not impressed. I guess since we had it the other night for dinner he was probably thinking-"Big deal, we eat them at home."
I tried to get them to try a "Collard Sandwich," but they gave me a look of disgust. It's hard to get children to try something new sometimes. (If you're wondering what it is...it's cornbread with collard greens inside of it. It's really good if you are into veggies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment