For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Tuesday, October 19, 2010

3 Bottoms

We were going to go out to play today. I told my daughter, who rarely pays attention, to take off her pants and put on her new ones. When she came out of her room to put on her shoes. She was still wearing her leggings under her jean capris. I helped her out of her capris and found she was still wearing them and her pj pants too. So, she had on three bottoms.

I told her to take them all off and put her jeans back on. I left the room to get something to eat. Then she came back wearing the baby's shorts that fell out of the dirty laundry. Now she is crying because she left her shoes on and is trying to put on her jean capris with her shoes on. I just have to laugh. This is the best time of my life. I love my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment