For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, July 5, 2010

On Your Knees


Sometimes I wonder what goes on in a child's mind. Where do they get some of their ideas?

One night after reading our scriptures as a family, we all knelt down to pray. On this night, Dad decided to use the living room couch as his "alter". After saying, "Let's pray," Dad knelt down in front of the couch. Our son looking down at Dad, decided his back looked inviting and jumped on his back. I thought he wanted to play with Daddy, but I was wrong. After getting on Dad's back, he knelt down, folded his arms, bowed his head reverently then he closed his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment