For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, July 5, 2010

Correction

My daughter, like most children, has a problem pronouncing words. Her current problem is the word stick. I have been working with her to say it properly. If she were to talk to you about a stick, well, let's just say, you're going to wonder, "Where did that little girl learn such language!!!" I have been trying to get her to say, "St-uh...st-uh....iiiiiiiiiiiiii....ck." I am sorry to say I am not successful. Keep reading and you'll understand why.

We were driving on our way to the grandparents house and she kept saying: "I wanna go to Gwuamma's." So, my husband teased her and said it like she did. She corrected him and said, "No, Gwuamma's." They did this for a bit; then my she said, "No, it's t-uh, t-uh Gwuam..ma's."
This morning she was telling her brother how to say "Alex." She said, "My name is Alex. T-uh, t-uh Allllex."

No comments:

Post a Comment