For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Friday, September 18, 2015

Conversations While Reading

My SJ was reading to her little sister. They had the cutest conversation about our cat. These are the moments that make being a SAHM worth it. The conversation:

MK said, "I wish I could squeeze his neck (big hug) because he is so chubby (fluffy)."

SJ replies, "You can't. Daddy won't like it, and Max will scratch you."

MK quietly states, "I won't do it hard. I will only squeeze his neck softly."


SJ said, "Okay." Then she went back to reading her Minnie and Moo book.

I realized as I was typing this how a mother is given gifts to interpret their child's language. If a person read this without my interpretations they would not understand and think my child wanted to choke our cat, which is not what she meant at all. She said it very lovingly. It is such a gift to be at home with my children. If I was out working I would have missed this very precious conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment