For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Friday, November 11, 2011

Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Moisturizing Creme

This morning I found my daughter, SJ, with a tub of Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Moisturizing Creme. Not only did she procure it from high on the shelf WHILE STILL IN HER CRIB, but she managed to open the bottle and put the creme to "good use". She put it on her pillow, her bed, her PJs, her face and her dark brown curly hair. She gave herself a mini beard and if you were looking at her from across the room you might think she was wearing very big white gloves. I shampooed her hair 4 times (this is all she would let me do), but gave up. Let's just say if there was a casting call for a Greaser in The Outsiders, she would fit the bill. I'll take a whack at it tomorrow and hope I can de-grease her in time for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment