For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, September 12, 2011

Spoke to soon....

It's 1:34AM and my baby had been sleeping through the night up until her CL surgery. The past few days she was sleeping through the night and I made the mistake of bragging about it to my mom today. Then what happens?! She is up crying. I should have known better then to "tempt the fates" to coin the phase I really don't believe in (then why am I saying it....well, it 1:35AM and I'm tired). Is it really 'coin the phrase'? Or is it 'Con the phrase'.....sort of like a con-artist? Go back to sleep baby please.

No comments:

Post a Comment