For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Thursday, August 18, 2011

Diapers

My 22-month-old does not like me to change her diapers. And yes, she is not potty trained. I decided to wait on her because I had so much going on. Plus, potty training is not fun at all. If she soils her diapers and I say, "Let's go change your diaper." She runs from me as if I told her, "Let's go play with spiders."

I can't imagine why she does not mind walking around like this, but I usually have to chase her down to change her. I don't look forward to it because I know I am going to get kicked. I don't get it.

Meanwhile, the baby cries like a spider bite her when her diaper is soiled. The joys of motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment