For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, August 29, 2011

Creation vs. Evolution

I was explaining to my children how one day someone might come and try to tell them we came from monkeys. We had a really good conversation. Even my 22mo tried to get in on the conversation. Did not understand much of what she was saying...I just got two words...Jesus and No monkey!

My 4-year-old daughter said, "Mommy, if someone tries to tell me we came from a monkey I am going to say 'Does Jesus look like a monkey? Do I have hair all over my body? Do I look like a monkey? NOOOOO!"

My son said, "I'm not going to listen to them, Mommy. They are wrong! I don't look like a monkey."

No comments:

Post a Comment