For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Saturday, June 11, 2011

Yakity Yak



My oldest daughter thinks a yak is called a yakity yak. At breakfast this morning she was letting us know about dangerous animals. She was telling me to be careful of lions and tigers. "Don't touch a lion, Mommy. They will bite you and eat you. You shouldn't touch a tiger either. They will scratch you and eat you. Never ever touch them." Not sure why she felt the need to tell me this information. I guess she thinks I am wanting to purse a career in animal taming? Or that our new home is located in India or Africa instead of the southern US? I wish I could go inside her head sometimes and see what is bouncing around in there.

She told me to "NEVER EVER" get on a yakity yak's back because he would throw me off and I might get hurt. Then I would be hurt because I did not listen and say, "Why didn't I listen? Now I am hurt for trying to ride a yakity yak." I guess my career as a yak rider, excuse me, a yakity yak rodeo rider is over before it began. Too bad for me, I was really looking forward to singing on the back of a yaks back, excuse me, a yakity yak's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment