For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Toy Story


My children have some of the toys from Toy Story. My son keeps telling me how they come to life when he leaves the room. They (my oldest 2) whisper around the toys hoping to catch them off-guard and be alive.

My son put Woody's hat on Buzz one night because he said, "When they come to life Woody is going to look for his hat and Buzz is going to have it. He will say, 'Hey, that's not for you, silly Buzz'. That's why I am putting his hat on Buzz. I want him to say that." Then he laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment