For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Future Habanero Chili Eater


My son likes to eat hot stuff like his dad. Dad likes to watch people eating a hot chili on youtube.com. I can see this being a shared activity with Dad in the future. Dad wants to eat a Bhut Jolokia one day and I can see our son wanting to do this, but we won't let him until he is older...way older. 'Till then he can eat his hot pork rinds, Hot Cheetos (thanks to my nieces who are addiction to this "snack") and Mexican rice. He even knows milk helps take the edge off the heat!

My daughter says she can't eat the spicy stuff because it will make "her tummy get spicy and I don't want it to do that to me." I would agree with my daughter. I like to eat a little spice, but not fire like my son and husband do.

No comments:

Post a Comment