For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Saturday, March 5, 2011

Service


I was cleaning house yesterday and a sweet, dear sister from my ward came over to help me clean. My daughter asked me where she was at and I told her she was cleaning their bathroom. I asked her, "Do you know what she is doing for us? What it's called when you help someone?"

She shook her head and I told her, "She is doing service for us. Who is she being like right now?"

"Jesus. I am going to go tell her she is doing service and she is being like Jesus."

"Me too. I am going to tell her too," said her brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment