For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fourth Baby Pt 3

My liver is OK. I don't have to be induced. Not sure if I am happy about waiting now. I was getting excited about being induced after I got use to the idea of having a bad liver. Oh well. Just goes to show you that sometimes bad news if you think about it has a silver lining.

Now I am going to be at her mercy again. I have 3 due dates: one down-Feb 26th, today's' the next due date, and the last one is March 7th. I am hoping she comes this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment