For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Eyes and Excuses


My daughter was acting up and she had to go to the corner for a time out. While sitting there for a minute she said, "Mommy, can I get out now?" I told her she had to wait. She gave me a reason why she had to get out. "My eyes hurt; so, I have to get out of the corner."

She is always full of some excuse or another.

Another day she was in the corner for fighting with her brother. She said she had to get out because her tummy hurt. I am dreading her teenage years!

No comments:

Post a Comment