For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Today's Misunderstandings


My oldest daughter (she's the 3-year-old) said two funny things today.

The first-her misunderstanding:
She was watching something and the animal was calling a chimpanzee a chimp. She laughed and said, "Mommy, they are silly. Why are they calling that monkey a chip?"


The second-my misunderstanding:
The baby was grabbing her tummy and bowing. She looked at her and said, "The baby is doing that and saying-My Madesty." I was confused and thought she was trying to say 'my modesty'. I asked her and she let me know I was wrong then repeated what the baby was saying. I was getting excited she understood the word modesty. She is modest (yay!) because she does not like to see people without their shirts on and asks me about it.

It took me a while, but I figured out what she was trying to say...."Your Majesty". It must have been from a princess movie she watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment