For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Thursday, December 9, 2010

A 3-year-old's Baptism


My 3-year-old daughter related to me the events of the day when she was baptized (Sorry, but my pregnancy brain can't remember what she said). I told her she was not baptized, but could do so at age 8. Then she requested to be baptized in the water with fish. Not sure how that will work out for her, but I am thinking she wants to get baptized in a river or lake. I wonder what her dad would think about it. He might want to bring his fly rod for afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment