For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, October 4, 2010

How Does the Baby Come Out?


My son has been asking me how the baby comes out of my body. This is not something I am ready to tell my 4-year-old son. So, I sort of avoided the question. Well, it came up again today. Here's what happened.


I have been having bad headaches due to the pregnancy and it (the headache) or the baby has been giving me an upset/queasy stomach. I was trying to convince my son, who hates naps as much as Superman hates kriptonite, to take a nap; so, that I could take one too. He asked me if I wanted to go back to sleep.


I said, "I need to go to bed and take a nap. This baby is kicking my butt."


He said, "Oh, is that where the baby comes out of you?"


I said, "No." Then quickly changed the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment