For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Computer Keyboard


My one-year-old baby is fascinated by the computer. Whenever I am on it she wants to use it too. The other day I was Skyping my niece and she decided she wanted in on the conversation. During our phone call the line got interrupted and we lost the sound. We began to type each other. What did the baby do? She decided she wanted to type on the keyboard just like her Mommy. Her little chubby fingers were flying and imitating mine very well. I may have an actress on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment