For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Sunday, September 26, 2010

What???


My daughter has such an active imagination. I really never know what is going to come out of her mouth. Here is a sampling of what she has been saying lately....


*I am going to swim under the water, Mommy. Then I am going to open my eyes under the water. Then I am going to hold hands with a fish and dance under the water.


*I need to find my crocodile. I need to find him and put him back in my dungeon.


*Before I was a baby, I was a cat. When I was a cat I said, "Meow, meow, meow!"
*I have a baby in my tummy.
*I feel sick. I think I need to throw-up. If I don't eat I am going to throw-up. So, I need you to make me something to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment