For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Thursday, July 15, 2010

Heavenly D'Father


My baby girl has been sick and has a heat rash. She has been bothered by the rash for some days now. My 4-year-old son and 3-year-old daughter were asking why she was crying so much, and I told them why. I mentioned we needed to pray for her to get better. My son said we need some oil to put on her head. I told him only Daddy could do it because he holds the priesthood.


Then they said, "We will pray for her." They went to their room and got on their knees and prayed. My son came back and said, "I prayed and asked Heavenly Father to make her better."


My daughter came in and said, "I prayed to Heavenly D'Father and asked Him to take the bumps off her and send them to the spirit world."

No comments:

Post a Comment